The Multi-robot Systems Lab (MSL) studies distributed algorithms for control, sensing, and learning in groups of robots and animals.
OUR CURRENT AND PAST RESEARCH TOPICS INCLUDE:
– Distributed controllers for the deployment of mobile sensor networks
– Agile coordinated multi-robot control
– Multi-robot control with adversaries and environmental hazards
– Persistent monitoring and persistent environmental sampling with robots
– Information based active sensing and estimation
– Multi-robot manipulation