All over the world, Stanford graduates in Aeronautics and Astronautics are making a difference. They are inspirational teachers and researchers, innovative designers and makers, successful inventors and entrepreneurs, and distinguished leaders in government and industry.
We invite our alumni to stay in touch and to help us continue to identify, articulate and address the pressing global needs to which new engineering solutions can be usefully applied.
Here are some of the ways you can stay in touch:
- Join the Stanford Engineering LinkedIn group linkd.in/pHJRqb (exclusive to alumni, students, faculty and staff)
- Follow Stanford Engineering (@stanfordeng) on Twitter
- Follow us on G+ https://plus.google.com/+StanfordEngineering
Stanford Engineering news and events
- eNews: The school publishes an alumni newsletter six times a year, packed with the latest research from the school. If you are not receiving eNews, contact Stanford Engineering Alumni Relations to confirm we have the right email.
- Events: The school organizes special events for alumni regularly throughout the year. Typically these include several Stanford Engineering Hero lectures, which honor some of our most distinguished graduates and former faculty, and two EngX events, mini-conferences around a single topic of compelling interest. If you are not receiving notices of these events, contact Stanford Engineering Alumni Relations.
Put the power of the university and thousands of Stanford alums to work for your career development. Use a job board or attend a career fair exclusive to School of Engineering alumni, or access the full complement of Stanford services through BEAM, Stanford Career Education (formerly the Career Development Center).